The car bugging device looks like a standard phone charger.
The car bugging device is inside the mobile phone charger, so nobody would suspect it’s a GSM listening device. The car bugging device allows you to call in & monitor conversations. Once connected, you listens in to sound in the immediate area, as if they were sitting in the car.
Two USB ports for convenience.
Two USB ports allow the user to charge a phone or any mobile device, so it works just like any standard charger. Stealth by design, so no one will suspect the car charger is a GSM bugging device. Ideal for monitoring the movement of a car & listening in to live audio in the vehicle.
The sim card is hidden behind a plastic cover, flush & smooth, located in the side of the USB chargers casing. Hidden away, any user would not give it a second glance, moreover most people are happy to have a phone charger in the car & will use it regardless.
Operating on most mobile networks, the car bugging device offers good connectivity to the cell network, like a mobile phone. Both GSM and GPRS services are available to the user. The bug has tracking capability, actioned by GSM triangulation, so it’s not quite as accurate as our dedicated car tracker? But having the ability to track over GPRS is still quite a nice bonus feature for a listening device.
GSM tracking capability.
Track the location of the device from your mobile phone in real time. Once you load the free app, you will be able to see the rough location of the device on the screen of your smartphone. Please note cell mast triangulation does not offer the same accuracy as a premium vehicle tracking devices.
Tracking location data is compiled by the cell network, EG: Cell masts in an urban location offer better accuracy & location performance. Fewer cell masts in a rural location offer less accuracy for location performance. The tracking system is a bonus feature on this device, the main purpose is listening into conversations in the car.
Covert bugging device.
The bugging device is inside the USB charger & it works like a regular USB car charger for a mobile phone. You charge any USB gadgets or mobile in the regular way. The bug’s battery charges by the car’s cigarette lighter.
Sound activation mode.
What is sound activation mode?
The advanced bugging device offers sound activation mode triggered by voice audio. Moreover you can call & listen in at any time, but sound activation mode is great for surveillance convenience. In sound activation mode, the device will call your phone to alert you that there is an active conversation, or as soon as sound is detected. The car bugging device adds to your car security too? EG if a car door is opened or closed, or a window broken, you will be notified on your mobile phone.
Sound activation mode calls you as it picks up sound.
- In sound activation mode, the bugging device calls your phone as soon as it hears voices or sound.
- Sound activation mode is switched on & off by sending a text message (Simple control).
- For sound activation mode to work, the sim card must have data / credit added, so the sim can call out.
- You do not need to have credit on the sim card to call into the device and listen.
- Disconnected from the cigar lighter, stand by time is approximately one day, call time is around two hours.
- Connected to the cigarette lighter the device is permanently powered, offering infinite call time & standby.
Sensitive microphone for clarity.
Utilising a sensitive microphone makes listening to voice audio much clearer. The product has a sim card already installed, rendering the bugging device ideal for monitoring any vehicle. A new high gain antenna offers better connectivity and reliable connection, as long as there’s mobile phone coverage.
Covert car charger & bugging device.
Two USB ports The sim card is hidden away behind a cover not obvious to the user. There are no LED’s to draw attention to the device. For all intents & purposes the USB cigar charger looks like a regular car charger, ideal for covert surveillance tasks in the car.
Hard to spot.
- The car bugging device would not raise suspicion, if given as a gift.
- Most people might charge their phone without giving it a second thought.
- Programmable voice notification by SMS doubles up as a raw GPS tracking device.
- Two USB ports in a car are very useful. Most people would welcome such a gadget to charge their phone.
- Locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or internet.
- GSM dual positioning.
- Accuracy within 3-5 metres.
- Clear audio conversations.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Dual port USB car charger.
- User Manual.