Stethoscope microphone listen though solid walls.
This unit is a professional wall microphone, designed to listen through walls.
We have replaced our more expensive system because it delivers the same performance and costs £100 less than our previous system.
You will not believe the clarity of this microphone and once you have used one you will want to keep hold of it! They are not just restricted to listening through walls, they can be used for picking up the faintest sound through any solid matter, one was purchased a short time ago by a mechanic who wished to zero a faint noise coming from a very expensive engine? The truth is they can be used for any application where you need to listen to any audio through any solid matter or material.
This one is a must for the professional PI or any one with problem neighbours, do you worry about the people next door! find out exactly what is going on, this mike also can be plugged into a tape recorder or digital recorder it is very good for gathering audio information for any scenario.
- Search & Rescue: Hear people trapped in basements, elevators, under rubble etc.
- Bomb Detection: Listen to packages to indicate a ticking clock.
- Diagnostics: Find problems in engines, transmissions and other mechanical apparatus.
- Pest Control: Find location of insect or rodent infestations, active termite colonies in walls, ceilings and floors.
- Plumbing: Find locations of leaking pipes in concrete or walls.
The device uses a high gain extremely sensitive ceramic microphone made from stainless steel. The sensor has a magnetic base with a central protruding needle connected to the ceramic sensor and converts the vibrations into electrical audio signals; these audio signals are then amplified so that they can be heard. It also incorporates an audio filter control adjustment allowing the enhancement or rejection of different sounds.
- Size: Amplifier Unit 85mm X 54mm Contact Mic. 29mm Dia. X 20mm Ht.
- Weight: Amplifier Unit 145g Contact Mic. ? 57g
- Power Supply:9 Volt battery X 1Battery Life:55-60 hrs (alkaline)
- Input & Output: Contact Mic. input 3.5mm Mono Jack
- Earphone Output 3.5mm Stereo.
- Record Output: 3.5mm Mono