The video doorbell intercom total security on a budget. Now with a super wide angle lens and improved PIR notification.
You don’t need to be an engineer to fit the video doorbell intercom. The camera doorbell has two way voice communication and a live, high resolution video camera that works independently on battery power connecting to your smartphone. You can use it with or without the included extra chime. The new design offers added performance with a better wide-angle lens and faster PIR pick up of movement, so you get a notification before a visitor presses the calling button.
The video doorbell intercom has heavy duty batteries that are rechargeable, so provide power for months on end.
The video intercom is powered by three heavy-duty rechargeable batteries giving excellent standby and performance. The video doorbell intercom has excellent power stand by and in most cases power will last for months. When it is time to recharge the batteries the doorbell disconnects from its mounting bracket allowing you to plug the unit into any USB lead and recharge the batteries. The application will show you the battery status and alert you when the doorbell needs to be recharged.
Connecting the video doorbell is fast and free.
The video doorbell & intercom connects to your wireless router, once connected you will get the alerts to your phone regardless of where you are in the world. Wi-Fi connects the doorbell to your router; this requires the doorbell to be in the range of your wireless router. Connecting the doorbell is done by scanning the code on the box with your smartphone, the app is loaded and then you connect to your wifi by following the instructions. connect in minutes, this product is not complicated to set up and connect. no tools are required.
Check if your router’s Wi-Fi is present in the area where you want to put the doorbell, take your smartphone to the location where you want to install the doorbell and look at your phone’s Wi-Fi setting.
If you’re Wi-Fi is present then the doorbell will be in range to work. Typically this doorbell will work in and around most properties up to 5 meters outside the perimeter of the property depending out your router type and its location in your home or business premises
- Exterior rainproof design.
- Built-in PIR for movement detection.
- Night vision with auto-switching for day vision HD.
- SD card included for doorbell internal storage.
- Free control application from Google Play or iPhone store. (FREE).
- Robust casing made from ABS (looks and feels good quality).
- Power consumption: 400 UA power consumption in standby,
- working 200 mA.
- Built-in WIFI: Support for 802.11 B / G / NS.
- Standby time: 4 – 6 month depending on usage.
- Battery: Included 3 x 18650 battery.
- Indoor alert chime included.
- Environment: -10 – 50 °C.
- Working humidity: <95%.
- Image resolution: 720p HD.
- Angle of view: F2.41.7 mm / 166 °.
- Alert response time 3 – 30 seconds.
- Encoding format: H.264 +.
- Photosensitive: support.
- Recording mode: manual, ringing trigger, motion detection.