Motorcycle GPS tracking GMT-100 waterproof GPS device.
The GMT-100 motorcycle GPS tracker, is powerful Tracking device designed for motorcycle tracking. It has superior receiver sensitivity, fast TTFF ( Time to First Fix ) properties and supports Quad-Band GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900.
Th Motorcycle GPS tracking package is offered with or with out contract..
Combined with our custom server, you get a very reliable and intelligent tracking system. Using the product is very economical, indeed, in shot, very low running costs. Usually on a pay as you go option, you can also use a contract sim card. Typically this tracking unit, once commanded, will track once every 2 or 3 minutes indefinitely until commanded otherwise through the web control panel.
The Motorcycle GPS tracking is automated.
Once a command is sent the tracker will follow this forever storing all the location data in your private mapping account for you to review at any time. All incoming tracking data or location data coming into the server is “totally free of charge”. You only use credit when you send a control command, so as you can see, this tracking device will run for just a few pence per day.
Pricing and costs.
This device comes on with a sim card, and you can set up a rolling 30 days subscription to our service, costing just £10 per month. We also offer an all incliusive service with sim card data included for £29.95 per month. The choice is your, run the tracking device on Pay as you go, or on contract. You can change at any time.
The tracker works globally and will work in most parts of the world where there is GPRS coverage. If the device losses the cell network, it will still log its GPS positions and upload as soon as it reacquires a mobile internet connection. Below is a picture of our custom mapping server, easy to use and included with this tracking unit. With a selection of 4 different mapping screens and another simple to use features, you will be tracking and logging in no time at all.
- Historical playback
- Manual delete history of history
- Tracking unit control
- Four different map screens
- Geo fence alert (Global)
- Global mapping
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 8V to 32V DC
- Multiple I/Os
- 86 x 62 x 26 mm
- Zero Power Consumption When Ignition off
- Water Resistant, IPX6 Compliant
- Built-in Relay With Latch Circuit
- Wide operating voltage 8V to 32V DC
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection
- Power consumption can be fully configured
- Three working power modes
- Water resistant, IPX6 compliant
- CE/FCC certified