Motorcycle GPS tracking.
Powerful GPS locator designed for vehicle or motorcycle tracking.
It has superior receiver sensitivity, fast TTFF (Time to First Fix) and supports Quad-Band GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900. Its location is in real-time.
Attention this unit will not work miles out at sea but will work insure by the coast where ever there is a mobile phone GPRS signal. The MT-100 can communicate with our backend server through the GPRS/GSM networks.
This Motorcycle GPS tracking package.
Combined with our custom server, you get a very reliable and intelligent tracking system. Using the product is very economical, indeed, with meagre running costs. Usually on pay, as you go based. Typically this tracking unit once commanded by you will track once every 2 or 3 minutes indefinitely until commanded otherwise through the web control panel.
The Tracking device will only change from this setting if you decide to send it a command from your private mapping control system.
Sending a command costs one SMS credit from your account. Once a command is sent the tracker will follow this forever storing all the location data in your private mapping account for you to review at any time.
All incoming tracking data or location data coming into the server is “totally free of charge”. You only use credit when you send a control command, so as you can see, this tracking device will run for pennies per day.
Pricing and costs.
This device comes on Paypal subscription costing £10 per month or £29.50 per month on hire.
The tracker works globally and will work in most parts of the world where there is GPRS coverage. If the device losses the cell network, it will still log its GPS positions and upload as soon as it reacquires a mobile internet connection. Below is a picture of our custom mapping server, easy to use and included with this tracking unit. With a selection of 4 different mapping screens and another simple to use features, you will be tracking and logging in no time at all.
- Historical playback
- Manual delete history of history
- Tracking unit control
- Four different map screens
- Geo fence alert (Global)
- Global mapping
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 8V to 32V DC
- Multiple I/Os
- 86 x 62 x 26 mm
- Zero Power Consumption When Ignition off
- Water Resistant, IPX6 Compliant
- Built-in Relay With Latch Circuit
- Wide operating voltage 8V to 32V DC
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection
- Power consumption can be fully configured
- Three working power modes
- Water resistant, IPX6 compliant
- CE/FCC certified