GSM mobile phone based voice bug with needle microphone
GSM mobile phone based voice bug with needle microphone.
Ideal for hard to hide areas, this audio bug can be hidden anywhere as the needle microphone is on wire, so you can position the microphone away from the bug in situations that require better air movement for sound attenuation.
Listen through walls, vehicles, lorry, containers, use this device to penetrate and pick up audio through solid objects.
Sound is often disrupted with where there is little or minimal air movement, this bugging device is ideal for these types of applications.
Vehicle and room bug with needle microphone ideal for covert applications.
This Bug is ideal for planting in hard to reach areas, with its needle microphone it can easily be put through any small whole providing sound access for monitoring.
Once planted the bug can be called from your cell phone allowing you to listen to all the sounds picked up from its sensitive microphone, the device also has a sound activation trigger which will call your mobile phone once sound is picked up.
Typical applications would be vehicles and or rooms that require sound monitoring.
Important notice drilling a small whole into anything is dangerous and should only be attempted by a qualified or experienced technician, especially vehicles as there are fuel lines and electrical systems with in vehicles that may explode if tampered with or damaged.
“Please consult your qualified specialist if you are attempting any DIY kind of installation.”
- High gain microphone
- Up to 7 hours continuous usage
- All GSM SIM card compatible
- Microphone range: up to 40 feet
- Receive sensitivity: -+ 10k
- Working temp: -35~50 degrees C
- Responding frequency: 1.2k~800khz
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charger: Via mains power 100v - 240v ac or with pc USB lead
- Stand-by time: Up to 3 days
- Dimension: 45 x 32 x 9 mm
- OPTIONAL Extended battery pack, (please see accessories)