Motorcycle GPS tracking device GMT-100 waterproof device.
Dedicated motorcycle GPS tracking device GMT-100, is a powerful bike tracking, designed for motorcycle tracking. It has superior receiver sensitivity, fast TTFF ( Time to First Fix ) properties and supports Quad-Band GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900.
The motorcycle GPS tracking package.
Combined with our custom server, you get a very reliable and intelligent tracking system. Using the product is economical, in short, very low running costs. Usually on a pay as you go option, you can also use a contract sim card. Typically the tracker, once commanded, uploads locations & speed reports indefinitely, until commanded otherwise through the web control panel.
The Motorcycle GPS tracking device is automated.
Once a command is sent, the tracker will follow the auto update forever, storing all location data in your private mapping account. All incoming tracking data is “totally free of charge”. You only use credit when you send a control command, needless to say, this tracking device only costs a few pence per day to use.
Motorcycle GPS tracker pricing & costs.
Our motorcycle GPS tracker has a sim card fitted inside it, and you can set up a rolling 30 days subscription to our service, costing just £10 per month. We offer an all inclusive service with sim card data at £29.95 per month. The choice is your, run the tracking device on Pay as you go, or on contract. You can change packages at any time.
Motorcycle GPS tracking device coverage.
The Motorcycle GPS tracker works globally and will work in most parts of the world where there is GSM coverage. If the device loses the cell network, it will still log its GPS positions and upload as soon as it reacquires a mobile internet connection.
- Historical playback.
- Manual delete history of history.
- Tracking unit control.
- Four different map screens.
- Geo fence alert (Global).
- Global mapping.
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 8V to 32V DC.
- Multiple I/Os.
- 86 x 62 x 26 mm.
- Zero Power Consumption When Ignition off.
- Water Resistant, IPX6 Compliant.
- Built-in Relay With Latch Circuit.
- Wide operating voltage 8V to 32V DC.
- Internal u-blox chipset.
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery.
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol.
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control.
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection.
- Power consumption can be fully configured.
- Three working power modes.
- Water resistant, IPX6 compliant.
- CE/FCC certified.